Bleach Chronicles
JOIN THIS COOL NEW BLEACH SITE OR YOU'LL REGRET IT!
Bleach Chronicles
JOIN THIS COOL NEW BLEACH SITE OR YOU'LL REGRET IT!
Bleach Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Chronicles

A spankin' new Bleach site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Ultra Synch Template
I'd like to order... EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:30 am by Shiroyasha Kuran

» Laxus vs. the ugly color
I'd like to order... EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:04 am by Hunter

» Bleached Soul RP
I'd like to order... EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:39 pm by Guest

» BleachForbiddenGates
I'd like to order... EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:50 am by Guest

» Affiliate with Memories of the Future
I'd like to order... EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:10 am by Guest

» Bleach: Memories of the Future (AD)
I'd like to order... EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:01 am by Guest

» The RPG Haven (Affiliation)
I'd like to order... EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:17 pm by Guest

» Bleach Online Evolution
I'd like to order... EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:48 am by Father Anderson

» Bleach Evo
I'd like to order... EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:23 am by Father Anderson

Top posters
Hunter
I'd like to order... Vote_lcapI'd like to order... Voting_barI'd like to order... Vote_rcap 
Kutsū Hōyō
I'd like to order... Vote_lcapI'd like to order... Voting_barI'd like to order... Vote_rcap 
Sora
Akuma
Drake
kakesu JP
Father Anderson
The Jackal
Havoc
Charming One
Affiliates
I'd like to order... Naruto10-2-1 I'd like to order... Button10

I'd like to order...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kou

Kou

I'd like to order... Empty
PostSubject: I'd like to order...   I'd like to order... EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:14 am

Hakuda Master: The warriors who use their body as a weapon. It allows the person brute strength and can overwhelm larger and seemingly stronger opponents. The masters of Hakuda are able to learn the deadly Ikkotsu which was seen being used by the Captain commander and it was able to destroy Wonderweiss' abdomen. Sokutsu, one of the deadliest of all is twice as strong as Ikkotsu and it completely destroys an opponent. Even a master at Hakuda cannot accomplish this skill so easily. However, they are the only ones who can learn the art of Sokatsu. Only Shinigami however can learn Ikkotsu and obviously Sokatsu.

In order to achieve Ikkotsu, one must write 2.5k words for the technique and spend 50 points for it. It can only be used three times before a one post cool down. Gradually, as you continue to use it the cool down increases a post.

In order to achieve Sokatsu, you of course must know Ikkotsu the parent technique first. Then you need 75 points and you must write a 7k training. It can only be used once every three posts.

Shunpo/Sonido/Hirenkyaku Expert: The ones with the expertise of this are the only ones beside the ones with the mastery of assassin who can follow shunpo/sonido/hirenkyaku with their eyes. They are also capable of the after-image technique, but can only make one tangible afterimage.

Enhanced Durability: The ones with Enhanced Durability have been shown to sustain injuries easily and come out finer than the expected outcome. Such as Urahara Kisuke when Hiyori kicks him in his private parts, he shows no visible signs of hurt at all and even shows Hiyori being the one hurt. The 8th Division Captain has also demonstrated enhanced durability being able to take a cero from the 1st Espada without any visible signs of damage.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Espada
Espada
Hunter

I'd like to order... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd like to order...   I'd like to order... EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:36 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachchronicles.rpg-board.net

I'd like to order...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Chronicles :: Creation Area :: Eminence & Forte Creation-
Jump to: