Bleach Chronicles
JOIN THIS COOL NEW BLEACH SITE OR YOU'LL REGRET IT!
Bleach Chronicles
JOIN THIS COOL NEW BLEACH SITE OR YOU'LL REGRET IT!
Bleach Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Chronicles

A spankin' new Bleach site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Ultra Synch Template
Kanji Karuson EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:30 am by Shiroyasha Kuran

» Laxus vs. the ugly color
Kanji Karuson EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:04 am by Hunter

» Bleached Soul RP
Kanji Karuson EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:39 pm by Guest

» BleachForbiddenGates
Kanji Karuson EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:50 am by Guest

» Affiliate with Memories of the Future
Kanji Karuson EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:10 am by Guest

» Bleach: Memories of the Future (AD)
Kanji Karuson EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:01 am by Guest

» The RPG Haven (Affiliation)
Kanji Karuson EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:17 pm by Guest

» Bleach Online Evolution
Kanji Karuson EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:48 am by Father Anderson

» Bleach Evo
Kanji Karuson EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:23 am by Father Anderson

Top posters
Hunter
Kanji Karuson Vote_lcapKanji Karuson Voting_barKanji Karuson Vote_rcap 
Kutsū Hōyō
Sora
Akuma
Drake
kakesu JP
Father Anderson
The Jackal
Havoc
Charming One
Affiliates
Kanji Karuson Naruto10-2-1 Kanji Karuson Button10

Kanji Karuson

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanji

Kanji

Kanji Karuson Empty
PostSubject: Kanji Karuson   Kanji Karuson EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:13 pm

Shinigami

Name: Kanji Karuson
Nickname(s):
Visual Age: 17

Division: 2nd
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 166lbs

Body Frame: Small
Blood Type: O
Sound of Voice: Deep and travels.
Appearance: His Shihakuso is sleeveless. He wears yellow tinted glasses.
Spoiler:
Introvert/Extrovert: Extrovert
Hobbies: Practicing bass guitar, talking with his Zan Spirit, sleeping, daydreaming, listening to metal (the music genre).
Likes and Dislikes:

Likes- Pumpkin pie, dogs, the sound of a guitar, and fighting.

Dislikes- Cats, being outnumbered in a fight, vague orders, and being left alone with nothing to do.

Personality: Kanji is calm as he is kind. He rarely shows emotion other than happiness, and intrigue. Fitting in with the Zan Spirit he inhabits, He is cool even in battle. During a fight, he will get vibrant and vicious if the situation calls for it, but he likes controlling his surroundings, and letting his opponent just die out themselves. He's not one for murder, although his blade can be sharper than most if he is truly called to battle.

Kanji seems slightly shy towards physical proximity outside of a combat situation, as he is one to shy away from hugs or even physical embraces that people have bestowed on him, only shown touching someone when he hugs his close friends or family. He does however have a Vulnerable side, as he can store grief and pain in him for only so long, until he has to find a release, lest he lash out on those that are actually on his team. Besides all the flaws and stunts that he imposes, he's one of the most carefree guys you could meet once you finally get to know him. Relaxing with subordinates and superiors alike, it's a wonder how he ever made it this far without being reprimanded for some offense... but it seems that being such a likable guy has just improved his chances of coasting through life, with a smile.

Defining Characteristics: A tattoo of a winged serpent on his back.
Specialties: Very good with dogs and snakes. When he wants to, he can get through work very quickly.
History/Background: Kanji lived with a very unremarkable family for about 20 years of his life in Rukongai. He lived in the 43rd District and cared very deeply for his parents. While he was happy with his family, he had grown bored of his life and desired to make some sort of impact on society. He left out on his own and traveled the Rukon District in search of a lifestyle that would keep him content with his life. Eventually, he found his way to the Shinigami academy and decided to enlist.

He excelled when he actually put effort into his work but this was rare and so he spent a very standard amount of time at the Shinigami Academy. He joined the second squad since speed was about to only aspect he could show off since it came so naturally to him. Everything else, strength and Kido, required effort he simply didn't feel like exerting. The only thing he did put effort into was his Zanpakutou. Almost every day he would spend hours in his room staring at his Zanpakutou; he hoped he would achieve Shikai and be able to communicate more freely with his Zanpakutou's spirit.

One day when he out on a mission he was suddenly attacked by three Hollows. He unsheathed his Zanpakutou and waited as the three circled around him. Despite his calm demeanor he was quite terrified and expected he was not going to survive very long past the first attack. Suddenly he heard a hissing noise and found himself standing in a large room, with which closer inspection was in the shape of a pentagon. A small winged snake rested on a pillar in the shape of an arm with a flattened hand. The snake straightened itself up and yawned with a small weak sound. He couldn't help but smile as he found the creature rather cute. "Hey there bro. Shit starting to hit the fan out there eh?" The snake's voice was actually surprisingly similar to his but it was far more confident sounding than his own. He was stunned at how casually it spoke and was speechless for a moment.

The snake flapped it's wings a few times and flew over to Kanji. It rested itself on Kanji's head and slithered down so the two's faces were barely an inch apart. "Hey there bro. Since you're here I'm guessing you finally need my assistance." Kanji simply nodded ever so slightly. The snake did what Kanji assumed was a sigh and glided off his head and hovered in front of him. "Alright bro here's the deal. I'ma help you out cause I like you and if you die I die and nobody wants a lovely specimen of a winged serpent like me to up n' vanish. That means that whenever you're using the powers I give you gotta try not to suck. Well, good luck bro. Oh, by the way, name's Gorou. Good to meetcha bro."

Kanji suddenly found himself back where he had been previously. The three hollows were taking their position around him and he was clenching the hilt of his Zanpakutou tightly. I know what I need to do. He loosened his grip on the hilt so that he was barely holding it and closed his eyes. "Split and bite, Gorou." With a flash of green light his Zanpakutou had split into two blades. He was overwhelmed by his own power and sliced through all three hollows like the were nothing. The surge of power faded shortly after the battle ended and he stood alone, holding both swords.

Then some generic character development stuff happened and he made his way to the 3rd seat of 2nd Division.
Role-play Sample: (I'm the one playing Lily) http://bleachadayv2.forumotion.com/karakura-city-f14/too-cool-for-a-legit-title-raum-vs-lily-t97.htm
[left]
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Espada
Espada
Hunter

Kanji Karuson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanji Karuson   Kanji Karuson EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 4:05 pm

Would've been better if you were playing a girlie, mate. Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachchronicles.rpg-board.net
Yusutasu Modomo

Kanji Karuson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanji Karuson   Kanji Karuson EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 3:53 pm

Just wanted to say, welcome to the squad.

Btw, moved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kanji Karuson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanji Karuson   Kanji Karuson Empty

Back to top Go down

Kanji Karuson
Page 1 of 1