Bleach Chronicles
JOIN THIS COOL NEW BLEACH SITE OR YOU'LL REGRET IT!
Bleach Chronicles
JOIN THIS COOL NEW BLEACH SITE OR YOU'LL REGRET IT!
Bleach Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Chronicles

A spankin' new Bleach site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Latest topics
    » Ultra Synch Template
    Back in the game EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:30 am by Shiroyasha Kuran

» Laxus vs. the ugly color
    Back in the game EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:04 am by Hunter

» Bleached Soul RP
    Back in the game EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:39 pm by Guest

» BleachForbiddenGates
    Back in the game EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:50 am by Guest

» Affiliate with Memories of the Future
    Back in the game EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:10 am by Guest

» Bleach: Memories of the Future (AD)
    Back in the game EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:01 am by Guest

» The RPG Haven (Affiliation)
    Back in the game EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:17 pm by Guest

» Bleach Online Evolution
    Back in the game EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:48 am by Father Anderson

» Bleach Evo
    Back in the game EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:23 am by Father Anderson

Top posters
    Hunter
    Back in the game Vote_lcapBack in the game Voting_barBack in the game Vote_rcap 
    Kutsū Hōyō
    Sora
    Akuma
    Drake
    kakesu JP
    Father Anderson
    The Jackal
    Havoc
    Charming One
    Affiliates
    Back in the game Naruto10-2-1 Back in the game Button10

Back in the game

Go down 
    +4
    Methias
    Stradat
    The Jackal
    Hunter
    8 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Hunter
    Espada
    Espada
    Hunter

Back in the game Empty
    PostSubject: Back in the game   Back in the game EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:44 am

It was a regular day in the White Sand Desert. Dreary mostly. It gave of a nice feeling to some of the new residents of the desert, but to the ones that have lived their for over a hundred years, it was sickening. Though, Daichi did like the good life there with the Shinigami not daring to attack and they merely continued doing their lame job killing small fry hollows. If they were really strong, they would do a gutsy yet rather stupid move like attack Hueco Mundo. Unfortunately, attacks like that never went as planned. It always failed or something like that. A small bumpy line appeared in the middle of air. Soon, it appeared as teeth and it opened with an awful noise. Jumping out of it and landed on the soft sand as Dude sank into the sand until it went to his ankles. Jumping again and landing on a boulder, he felt hot. After being used to the climate of Antarctica, it was so hot here. He felt like he was burning.

Ripping off his shirt, it reminded him of the coffee burn on his awesome tongue. Sighing, he started walking gracefully on the hard parts of the sand and didn't sink totally. He really needed to do something else. Making a mental note to have some of the lowly Arrancars install an air conditioning system, he continued his handsome stride through the desert sweating so much that he left a wet trail behind him as he walked awesomely. Maybe visit the Menos Forest? In the old days, that place was fun. Filled with lost Shinigami which lurked through out the den of hollows in which Daichi toyed with. It wasn't like him to have so much free time, I mean... He only has two days off, and it wasn't like when he was a Fraccion. That was true. He wasn't treated like shit, but was feared. Only Shinigami were foolish or ignorant enough to treat him like that.

He enjoyed the good days trying to fight a lot of them shinigami in the realm of the living, but they never sent any Lieutenants or Captains anymore. That was truly boring. Raising the reiatsu which he restrained and causing the sand to form a whole around him for a couple of seconds until he reverted it back to its normal restrained way. Whistling like a jackass since he recently learned the technique to whistle.
    Back to top Go down
    https://bleachchronicles.rpg-board.net
    The Jackal
    Espada
    Espada
    The Jackal

Back in the game Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Back in the game   Back in the game EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:31 am

The day had finally arrived and the Jackal decided to go and seek out those that resided in fancy towers, and those who were the reigning military power of Hueco Mundo. The Jackal went in search of the Espada, the army that much like the Gotei 13 had significantly powerful warriors. The Jackal has spent centuries within the deepest and darkest corners of Hueco Mundo. A territorial predator he was not so long ago, only the strong dared to share the same territory as him. From this territory however, many of those who now make up the army of Las Noches, once resided in the same corners as the Jackal did. The black man boots of the Jackal came into view, as the Arrancar marched left, right, left. It wasn't exactly a march, more like casual steps being taken to get from point A to point B. The sandy plains of Hueco Mundo was its usual self. A place of desolation and isolation, that was the case as two monstrous powers would cross paths with each other. The man wore white trousers, a style of clothing which he found more suitable to the Arrancar's typical Hakama.

The Jackal was also wearing a long overcoat, which was split down the middle, thus creating an inverted V below the waist. As he edged closer to his new target, his black modified flack jacket could also be seen. All in all the Jackal was a man of unique style and taste. A pair of gloves was also worn on his hands, with a pair of swords sitting on his back. Essentially the Jackal was wearing black and white clothing, but where did he get all of this? He wasn't yet an Espada, which means he must have obtained these garments through different means. The garments that the Jackal wore, were nothing more than spoils of war. Life is rough in Hueco Mundo, and so one has to do whatever they can to survive. The Jackal had earlier sensed the sudden rise in spiritual pressure and decided to respond. No doubt this person was a very powerful being. A Vasto Lorde by the Jackal's reckoning. His teal color hair flashed to the side as the Jackal jerked his head. A smirk formed on his face as he finished quickly closing the gap through the use of a sonido. A rather precise and well executed sonido saw him standing opposite of the man. Head cocked to the side, standing defensively, yet in a relaxed manner.

"Salute" the Jackal simply stated as his left leg shifted a little to the side. "Ya see, I am willing to bet that you are one of them. One of those Arrancars who resides within the walls of Las Noches. No matter, I should have accomplished what I set out to do within the next hour or so. Now then shall we proceed?". The Jackal asked as if the man was suppose to know what to expect. And perhaps he should, since by now the Jackal had vanished from view, blades lashing out violently, aiming at the upper back of the man swiftly before the Jackal had come back into view. The Jackal was merely trying to confirm something for himself, whether or not it will turn out the way he so wised, had yet to be seen. Now then it was a wait and see process now that the assailant was standing seven feet away from the enemy.
    Back to top Go down
    Hunter
    Espada
    Espada
    Hunter

Back in the game Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Back in the game   Back in the game EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:51 am

As a strong reiatsu approached, Daichi immediately drew his blade from the sheath on the left side of his waist as the being suddenly came into view. Wearing Espada clothing yet not being an Espada. What was he? His reiatsu was strong and plausible, but still... As a being of power, the Espada must have him. At least, that was what Hunter learned through his days leading the Espada. Of course, he had strong people already, but he needed all the man-power or demon-power he could muster up if he were to go into battle against the other races. A sound was made and it was Sonido. Dude easily followed it with his eyes and knew he was going from behind and just reacted by raising his blade and made it as if it was normal. It started above the right side of his head, but it was a little bit behind as it continued straight behind his head, and it was only five inches apart. The blades clashed as the person disappeared again.

A successful block, but nevertheless tiresome. Sometimes, he really just wished to get cut up, but he had this thing take over him to block since it seems some part in his body didn't want to succumb to the laziness. As one of the laziest people ever to enter the higher ranks, he was awesome. Shaking his head, he said in a low, but loud voice " Tsk, why must everyone attack me when they first see me? Well, after reviewing what you said... You are correct. I am one of 'them' and I'm actually their leader. You're probably that reiatsu I've been feeling in the back of my head for sometime now, aren't you? The name is Daichi, friend." scratching his black handsome hair, he still grasped the hilt of his blade tightly. Taking his left hand and grabbing his sheath and putting his sword back inside, he didn't put it back in its place. He simply laid it on the right side of his shoulder, sheathed.

He didn't feel that he was in any immediate danger, but he knew he should watch out for these types. Attacking him like that, he wanted to make some sand blow up in this person's face, but that probably wasn't what this man wanted. It seems he wished to talk about something. Reviewing the events which occurred, he remembered some things, but flat out forgot the entire thing soon enough. Suddenly having the urge to drink coffee again, why?
    Back to top Go down
    Stradat

Back in the game Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Back in the game   Back in the game EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:02 pm

Stradat stood there on the soft, yet elegantly placed sand of the desert. He didn't question, nor dare to wonder, if it was natural as in the world the humans could see. He wasn't a very mythical kind of guy either, so he wouldn't believe in "Gods," or any fruit-loop kind of theory. Somebody made it appear; they just don't know who, or what this person was. It could've been a Vizard, or some nonsense; he didn't care what. It just intrigued him of all the things he didn't, and probably would never, know. He looked out, seeing figures out there; he could feel the reiatsu. Both were pretty decent; though, one of them was probably the strongest he's ever felt.

"What the yebut is going on?" He asked himself. He moved closer, attempting to duck into the sand if he had to. They'd sense his spiritual energy anyways; it wouldn't matter if he fought back. They have more than enough to kick his butt alone, without teamwork even required. With barely any work, they could have sand shoved down his throat, or their Zanpakuto-form cutting through his neck. He wasn't that strong yet; as he got closer, he could see they were Arrancars, obviously. They were no rare, strong plain-old hollows. They were Arrancar; he perceived at least one to be an Espada, but wasn't too sure. If he had more time, he could've clarified both their status', as far as being an Espada or not.
    Back to top Go down
    The Jackal
    Espada
    Espada
    The Jackal

Back in the game Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Back in the game   Back in the game EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:09 am

The Jackal ended up exactly where he wanted to be. A couple of feet away from his opponent, Falcata blades pointing downward, eyes focusing elsewhere, yet his mind was clearly focused on the man he attempted to assault moments ago. All it would ever take was a flicker of the body in order to react. A smile was on the face of the gambler, judging by the way his attack was parried, his supposed opponent was no doubt a skilled person. "Alas, I won the bet, but that doesn't matter at all. And of course you're correct, Although I haven't been in the vicinity for long. So I am assuming you sensed me from miles away. Quite an impressive feat, thats assuming my assumption is correct". The Jackal soon sheathed his weapon and looked at the man. At this point, the Jackal was a man without purpose, a man looking for a new place. This is why the Jackal decided to venture out into the desert like this. He was hoping that soon enough he will find something new and exciting. The only thing that he needed to confirm was whether or not Las Noches was the right place for him.

"The name is Lucius Cross. However, many have come to refer to me as the Jackal. So tell me Mister leader, what is it like leading a bunch of Arrancar? To be fair, you don't appear to be the leader type. Judging by your body language and even your Reiatsu, you lack charisma, there is something how do I say off about you hm?". A chuckle escaped the Arrancar, he was searching for an answer. And the so called leader of the Arrancar should have some for him. The Jackal cocked his head to the side, a pair of cards slipping into his hands. Most specifically, the Queen of spades and the Ace of spades. A sigh escaped his lips, a show of the cards to the man who deemed himself a leader. And with another flick of the hand, the cards changed, though the man wouldn't notice the change at all. The Jackal's left eyebrow rose, the man had recently sensed someone within the vicinity. Though by the Jackal's reckoning, this newcomer was nowhere near his current level. Lucius raised his free hand and motioned for the newcomer to come closer. There was no point in hiding now, its best to present oneself before those that are superior in power.

"We have company, I have a question though, do you intend to show me why you're the leader? What if I actually tried to kill you for real this time? Would you then oblige me? Meh, we have someone weaker that might get involved and crushed at the same time. Saying that, I can use a new lackey, hopefully this little light doesn't mind being overshadowed by the grand blaze".

Back to top Go down
    Hunter
    Espada
    Espada
    Hunter

Back in the game Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Back in the game   Back in the game EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:25 am

The young man noticed a small reiatsu close-by. He could easily crush this reiatsu with a tiny bit of his own, but it seems this person was interested. Seeing cards in his hands, the Espada known as Daichi said " It's funny that you like cards, mate. I myself like them as well." a card appeared on the palm of his open left hand as it glowed with a purple reiatsu. It seems this person wanted Dude to prove himself. Of course, he could, but that would be troublesome. Then back to the point of the leader thing. The man opened his mouth and said " It is true. I am not the leader type. In fact, I dislike having to have anyone under my rule whom do not totally trust me. As Arrancars, we do not trust each other entirely. However, I am the strongest of them and as such, I must be the leader. It may be convenient for myself, but life's tough. That was decided many years ago when the world began, my Jackal friend." it had been awhile since he talked like that.

As a person who disliked having to associate with his subordinates, he didn't have the need to talk much. All he needed to say could be summed up in two words. Attack and Defend. It was understandable, but yes. The Jackal was correct that Daichi wasn't the leadership type. All he was was just an unfortunate person that was dragged into this because of his want to destroy a certain person. It should've stopped there, but he continued rising through the ranks of the Espada. His strength seemed unlimited, but he knew there would always be someone stronger. Someone smarter or someone wiser. It was the cycle of life. Everyone loses.

The weak reiatsu spoke as he said something like yebut. Sounded Russian by Hunter's calculations. How did he know? Simple, he liked Russia since it was cold as well. Though it had been a couple of decades or so since he had spent his time there. A man called something Stalin was ruling over it at the time. Dwelling on the past all of the sudden, he snapped back into reality and said to the arrancar " Ey, young friend. What brings you 'round this place? Didn't you hear? There are rapists lurking around." nodding at that, he put his resurreccion on his back where it belonged and used the cloth to keep it there. Looking like all awesome-like, he forgot that he ripped his last sleeveless shirt. The Sexta Espada who was in charge of his dry cleaning and supply of clothes was still cleaning them. Dammit all to hell.
    Back to top Go down
    Stradat

Back in the game Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Back in the game   Back in the game EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:43 pm

Stradat looked onwards as he slowly walked forwards, hearing the words of Hunter, grinning; he responded smartly as their eyes met: "Yes, Comrade-I'm staring right at one." He sighed, beginning to ignore the rest of the conversation, but decided to answer it. "One - you yebut-face, I can hear everything you're saying about me, you know that, doncha'? And two, I don't want to talk about it. Very... Grave things in life comrade; mother can be a cruel mistress. What's all this than?" He questioned. He crossed his arms, staying in his spot; he watched over them.

"Sad to say comrade, but I don't follow just anyone," he said with a cocked-eye. He was no sell out, nor weak bufoon. He needed someone he knew was strong enough to teach, and train him well. He wouldn't take a poser, which he was starting to believe "The Jackal" was.
    Back to top Go down
    The Jackal
    Espada
    Espada
    The Jackal

Back in the game Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Back in the game   Back in the game EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:37 pm

"Ya like cards too eh? That is most intriguing, truly a fascinating thing. I don't suppose you are a gambling man, are you?". The last part of the Jackal's statement was meant to ignite suspicion and awareness in those around him. A sigh escaped the lips of the Arrancar. Was he planning something? Is there something that those around him should be looking for? The Jackal was getting bored now, and the cards that he held in his hand fell to the ground. As they became cradled by the soft sands of Hueco Mundo. The Jackal's green eyes set upon Daichi, and within moments his gaze was set upon the new comer. "Just now you suggested that you are the leader because of your strength. I also pointed out that you don't come across as the leader type. Just not enough charisma, your confidence don't seem to be there. Now its time for us to make a bet, the dice has already been rolled, and I have already revealed my hand to you". The cards were faced up that laid on the bedding of the sand. The cards in question revealed themselves to be a pair of joker cards. If anyone knows the Jackal, the joker card allowed him to do a number of wild things.

The Jackal shifted his weight a little, he now had the new comer and Daichi on either side of him. His arms extended in the direction of both individuals. Yet his arms length wasn't long enough to get his arm chopped off that easily. To put it simply, the Jackal was outside of their sword reach for the moment. "Sad to say, I am no longer in the mood to carry on this conversation. The strong shall survive and the weak, should they survive, will spend the rest of their days in servitude to those stronger". Three, two, one the Jackal counted down in his head, summoning one last digit of a spiritual nature, Zero, for the head of the covenant to embrace if he so dared. The Jackal's guns were also loaded, lock and load, squeeze the trigger and so bullets appeared and danced to the Jackal's rhythm. Extending their reach for the funny accented one, one plus four. Survive or see you no more turned out to be the intension of the one, that was no longer standing at his previous location. Now standing high above the clouds, eyes peering down towards the ones who could turn out to be entertaining guests.

Twenty feet above ground zero he stood at this point in time. Blades drawn as he began preparing to descend and wreak havoc. It was a sad sigh to behold, and somehow Lucius felt as if he was living up to a certain cliche. Was it absolutely necessary for Lucius to draw his blade once more? Reiatsu levels increased thus letting it be known that his powers were not to be taken lightly. In truth, Lucius knows very well that Daichi possess great strength. The one who appeared after the Jackal however was a wild card. What are the odds of the one thought to be weaker, being actually stronger?
    Back to top Go down
    Hunter
    Espada
    Espada
    Hunter

Back in the game Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Back in the game   Back in the game EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:53 am

Let's get ready to rumble. As of now, their surroundings was a battle ground. Was it just a friendly spar? Or a real battle? It seemed this person was a bit crazy, but he really had some scary reiatsu. As the Cero Espada, it shouldn't phase him, but he always paid close attention to all kinds of reiatsu. Scratching the back of his head with his left hand, he said " Huh, no chance for you to just join the ranks eh? Then so be it." his voice sounded grim as he spoke the last sentence and his reiatsu went through the charts. The sand seemed to stir as he appeared about three feet away from the man standing on air it seemed. Daichi quickly forwarded reiatsu to his left hand as a card appeared in mid-air as he grabbed it with his left hand, pulling his left arm back, and releasing it quickly toward the man who's reiatsu started raising.

You could say he was a gambling man indeed. Heck, it was a big gamble using his innate ability only. Reiatsu swirled around his left hand as he held the hilt of his blade even tighter and swung it down from his right shoulder to point at the man known as Jackal so strongly that the sheath of the blade went flying towards him. Daichi had released five cards in all since the beginning of this battle, but reiatsu was still gathering at his hands. A mid-air battle would be inconvenient for him. Seeing as how he only had cards as his weapon, but if they were fighting on the sand, everything would be his weapon.

Raising his reiatsu even more enough to make the weak person go down on his knees, but this game of threatening reiatsu was a bit boring. The man already knew that The Jackal wasn't one for boring games, he was one for gambling games with lives on the line instead of money. Even if his life was on the line as well. A true addicted gambler indeed. Smirking deviously, he said " It's been a while since I've had a good battle." chuckling a little at the end. He waited for the actions of his opponent.
    Back to top Go down
    Stradat

Back in the game Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Back in the game   Back in the game EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:57 pm

The assertive Russian, Stradat, had been forced to his knees due to the high power of reiatsu exerted onto his weak-body. He kept his head up, giving a smirk; he wouldn't let himself be dominated that easily. Those zhopys... humph, I bow to no creature, He thought to himself; however, he couldn't help but throw up. He spit up some liquids, most likely from his stomach; he felt a sick taste in his mouth after-wards. He would attempt to grab his Resurrecion, in sword form, given the ability to move his arms. He'd have to go into his resurrecion form if this went on to kill him; if not, he could be seriously hurt. "Servitude? Define that, comrades. Where I come from, I'm sure is a much bigger defining of servitude than what you all know of. So, what... do you mean? Like a servant, butler, assistant... student, of sorts. Can you answer that, my superiors?" He said with an accent. He wanted to know the terms of what he could be getting himself into. He would say the release words to up his reiatsu if struck by an attack, or if his opponents make their beginning resurrecion activation. If he didn't, he wouldn't be able to imagine the consequences of taking on such strong opponents. Wait, no? He didn't take them on; they decided to pull him into it. How a bother.
    Back to top Go down
    The Jackal
    Espada
    Espada
    The Jackal

Back in the game Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Back in the game   Back in the game EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:23 pm

((Lolz, you both missed it, in any case, let us proceed))

IC:

The Cero(Zero) that was summoned was in fact embraced by the leader of the Espada. The Espada and the order of Las Noches was nothing more than a fancy covenant. The Zero of a spiritual nature was one of the Arrancar's most basic techniques. In this case Zero and Cero are the same thing, a red blast of energy collided with Daichi, a rather powerful blast that sent the man flying across the sand. The Cero ripped apart most of the top layer to his clothing. It shook Daichi up, roughing up the leader just to prove a point. The man suffered burns and found himself panting as the smoke began to clear from the explosion of the Cero. Daichi wasn't dead, in fact he wasn't close to being dead, luckily for him, Lucius held back a little. In most cases a Cero from the Jackal was nothing more than a one time deal. One hit and you are dead. That didn't matter at all, the one with the funny accent was also sent flying, struck down by several Balas that sunk into his chest. Causing damage, yet nothing substantial or life threatening. The man with the strange accent was now on the ground, struggling to withstand the Reiatsu of Lucius and Daichi. The leader now had a point to prove. The Jackal ignored the words of the man with the strange accent so far. Thats a question the Jackal will answer at some point but not now.

"I told ya before, you don't come across as the leader type. Hence why joining you will not come easy for me, you will need to prove your worth. The Espada in Las Noches may all know of your power, but I don't, so show it to me or perish". Daichi at this point was given an ultimatum, fight back or die. The choice was his and the leader seem to be up to the task at the moment. The Espada's spiritual pressure had increased drastically and within moments, the man was up high in the air with Lucius. The Jackal was already expecting this and so as the man made his move, the Jackal also made his. Shifting to the right a little, the cards went sailing by the Jackal., so far so good he had received no harm from them. The Jackal also made sure that these cards was of no threat to him, since they were at least a good 25 feet away from him. Daichi's left arm is one hell of a throwing arm, and much to the pleasure of the Jackal. Daichi had opted to throw cards in the direction of the Jackal, though nothing appeared to have happened at this point. Daichi didn't hold off on attacking at all. No, the man was far more invigorated and ready for battle. This made the Jackal rather excited about the whole event. Perhaps death wouldn't befall anyone of them. Merely fun, a bit of sweat and some blood will be the main factors.

The sheathe of the weapon that was sent flying towards Lucius was knocked away. Parried and was also no longer a threat, now that it wasn't even in a radius of ten feet around him.
    "You are right about one thing, it has been a while since I felt like letting loose. By my reckoning, should we raise our reiatsu levels any higher, the young one my keel over and die. Thats a bet I am willing to make, though, going into Ressureccion may be the best thing for him. I think you should do the same too". The Jackal held his swords in a defensive manner, while still poised for an attack. This little meeting might just escalate into something more than what he was expecting.
    Back to top Go down
    Hunter
    Espada
    Espada
    Hunter

Back in the game Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Back in the game   Back in the game EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:46 am

Panting a little bit, Daichi was struck by a Cero. It packed a punch, but his reiatsu and hierro dampened some of the blast. The clothes on his back were torn as he smirked panting a tiny bit more. Disappearing in a blur and appearing about exactly two feet in front of Jackal, his Cero was ready. His left hand raised and he released an awesome Cero. So awesome that he was pushed back from the release and he jumped back leaving the distance between them exactly six feet.

He spoke again " You really surprise me, partner.... Bankai!!" a surge in his reiatsu increasing tenfold. His reiatsu swirled around his face as his hollow mask formed. Black and white with blue and red eyes. His voice sounded different and his breathing was muffled through the mask. After a little while, the panting stopped and his hands were different as well. Covered in the fragments of his hollow mask, it seemed like they were white claws. His hair had grown greatly and his reiatsu really was epic. Anyone would be surprised or intrigued at hearing Bankai spoken by an Arrancar.

His release phrase was odd, but it wasn't like he chose it. It wasn't like he chose his abilities and chose that release phrase to be funny and fuck with people. Who would do that? His blade was covered in black and at this point, if the weak Arrancar hadn't released his resurreccion yet, he would die from the impressive reiatsu. The man said " I behold... Sombra Muerte." chuckling at the end. Daichi added " Let's begin the schooling." laughing like a maniac, he disappeared in a blur appearing at the right of the man about two feet away pointing his black blade at him as it started to extend at great speeds. Aimed at the neck of the man.
    Back to top Go down
    Stradat

Back in the game Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Back in the game   Back in the game EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:45 am

After hearing the words of his attacker, he had spoke to himself; he pronounced his resurrecion. His reiatsu had grew in this released state; his entire body had now changed. His skin turned into scales; that of a snake to be exact. His head turned a bit larger; it was now shaped as a snakes head. He had a tail in his rear, and large claws. His resurrecion form came from a Snake, so it wasn't surprising that he took a homogeneous/Reptilian form. He stood up slowly as the transformation happened quite quick. His Russian tongue sped as it came on: "Drugu, moĭ dolzhny byt yediny. Registratsiya v ruki, i vmeste Sovet·skogo imyeet pryeimushchestvennuyu silu." As he got up, he wiped himself clean of any dust or sand from the impact of the explosion; this became quite annoying to deal with. He had a plan; he would let the men do their thing. They might come after him; though, his plan might work. He just wondered upon their reiatsu sensing abilities. However, the massive reiatsu in the area could cloud their senses due to the crap loads in this area. He simply held his hands into a fist, preparing to hold off an attacker. He could do a certain attack with little time, but waited for those two to finish.
    Back to top Go down
    The Jackal
    Espada
    Espada
    The Jackal

Back in the game Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Back in the game   Back in the game EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 3:56 pm

The Jackal was ready more than ever as he positioned himself above ground. The man had called for his opponents to release their resurrection. And judging by what happened earlier, they might not have much of a choice. The Jackal on the other hand was waiting for his opponents to make their move. And so they did, though more noticeable, Daichi. The Espada attacked Lucius, and suddenly things had become far more exciting. Daichi's abilities could become a little troublesome, and much to the Jackal's dismay, the man was planning to use them on him. Then again, who was he kidding? This is exactly what the Jackal wanted all along, he had to admit. This person might just be strong enough for him to consider a partial leader. For now, lets see how this little spar will turn out, right? Daichi disappeared using a Sonido, the man had become a blur, and instinctively, the Jackal was moving away while Daichi came into view. A Cero was fired off in the direction of the Jackal, truly a close call. And had it not been for his innate ability lessing the damage, he would have been evaporated. The Jackal's innate ability acted so swiftly, that Daichi didn't even notice it working all along. It managed to lessen the strength of the Cero fired off drastically.

Lucius appeared a good 15 feet away from Lucius as the man surprised Lucius with a certain phrase. Bankai? the man thought to himself, Lucius himself was familiar with the phrase. He heard it during his fights with Shinigami once or twice. It wasn't often, but the Jackal knew that something was afoot. Was Daichi mocking the Shinigami? As Daichi underwent a few changes in appearance and strength, the Jackal became wary. And so his Truco de Naipes was still active for the time being. The decision to activate it turned out to be the correct one. Since as Daichi once again showed off his magnificent speed, and attacked Lucius in that moment. The Arrancar himself was saved from being pierced through the neck. The blade was swift or was meant to be, but it was slowed down by the Jackal's ability. And with a Sonido of his own, the Arrancar vanished and reappeared a good 20 feet away from the man. Blood trickled down the side of his neck, a scratch, but still something for him to think about. A smile formed on the face of the Jackal and his senses also tuned into the actions of the man with the strange accent. He too had released his resurrection. Things had finally started to get interested. Blood ran down the side of his head, the Cero from earlier managed to break the skin. Yet it was nothing too serious.

The Jackal held his blades and took his stance, he too was about to get serious. His Reiatsu flowed out into the area, the tainted reiatsu, brought on a sense of despair. The Jackal soon howled, replicating the sound of the actual animal. A bone chilling sound it was before the main event. The time had come and so the Jackal spoke those wonderful words for Daichi to hear.
    "Place your bet, El Jugador!". Teal colored blasted out from the Arrancar, which then became dark. The man was wrapped in a sphere of darkness momentarily. The being that hid behind the veil of Reiatsu brought a bad omen with him. The sphere of Reiatsu vanished and a cloud of smoke concealed the appearance of the Arrancar. "The bets have been made, so let us gamble with our lives". The Jackal released a sinister chuckle and as the smoke began to clear. The new form of the Arrancar was revealed to the others in the area. The Arrancar's teal colored hair that is normally straight. Is now be spiky, with even more volume to it. Cross is also be sporting a mask on his face.

A venetian masquerader's mask, with a major portion of the mask being white. The mask is decorated with black ribbons at the top of it, these ribbons also have bells at the end of them. The ribbons are shaped like a slender triangle, that stands up firm. There are at least seven small bells in total. The bells on the end of each ribbons are golden, stemming from black ribbons with red outlines. The ribbons themselves extend up to 8 inches in length. The eye holes of the mask, has tiny black designs just below it. These designs are in the shape of black spades, like on a card. The spades point downward, acting as tears falling from the eye of the mask. The lips of the mask are painted black, along with a black outline around the eye holes. At the base of the mask, such as the chin and jaw area. Extends 7 black triangular shaped ribbons, with Grey fur on the out edges of them. The ribbons also have bells attached to them like at the top of the mask. Lucius revealed himself to be dressed in what appears to be three pieces of garment. A black overcoat is now being worn over his clothing. The overcoat is decorated by playing card symbols. These symbols includes, diamonds, spades, hearts and cloves. Ranging from aces, king, queens, jacks etc. The overcoat also has a thick Grey fur, that acts as the collar.

This fur settles on the shoulders of Lucius, as well as covering the neck area of the man. Beneath this over coat of his, he sports a black shirt that is buttoned, but not all the way up. The Arrancar sports a pair of gloves on his hands. On his left hand is a black glove, wile on his right is a white glove. The overcoat is also buttoned at the mid section. Effectively creating a "V" shape at the upper half of the body, and an inverted V at the lower half of the body. The end of the sleeves, where the wrist is, also has Grey fur decorating it. The bottom of the overcoat also has this Grey fur on it too. Lucius wears a pair of trousers that are also black, with what appears to be black man boots.The Jackal is also boasting a pair of pistols, among other things that makes up his arsenal. The Pistols comes in the form of modified 44 Magnums, which is a reflection of their power. The nozzles of each pistols takes the shape of a Silver skull, with its mouth wide opened. The mouth of the skull as one would expect leads to the inside chamber of the pistol. The eye of the skull acts as infrared markers emitting a red light, so that the wielder of the Pistols can properly aim. The pistols as stated are modified Magnums, however they don't carry the same slim chamber as your regular magnum does.

They're instead made to be more rectangular in shape which is 4 inches in length from the top of the nozzle to the bottom of it. The magnums also extend 10 inches long, with your typical round barrels that holds the rounds. The guns are black in color, well most of it for the most part. With the skull shaped nozzle, being silver along with the hammer and the trigger. Along the sides of the each weapon, will have the markings of flame vinyl engraved in it. The handle of the weapons are actually white and black with a rubber grip. At the front of his waistline a deck of cards are located, they too are apart of his weaponry and arsenal. The cards are more or less like your general deck of cards, with all the general cards coming into play. These include Jacks, Queens, Aces, Kings etc. The deck of cards are black, with the inside of the cards being white, the number of the cards and so on being a mixture of red and black etc. The cards are generally carried in a case on his hips, that are easily accessible. What is truly remarkable about the cards, are their metallic structure, able to act much like a Zanapakuto does. The Jackal now stood with his Guns in his hands, ready for round two and with good reason too.

"I am requesting that you start things off now that we're in our resurrected state".
    Back to top Go down
    Hunter
    Espada
    Espada
    Hunter

Back in the game Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Back in the game   Back in the game EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:46 am

[ I'm gonna assume that you went to the left since you didn't specify. I might be wrong, but correct me. ]

The Hunter instinctively started moving to the left at great speeds since dodging with his blade still extended he kept going until he reached around three feet away from The Jackal, and Daichi stopped causing a somewhat effect of dust at his feet as he turned swinging and extending his blade toward the right side of the neck of Jackal which he intended to use to decapitate him. The man extended it a good yard and a half meaning if he went back, he would still get cut. After finishing his attack and supposedly connecting, Daichi made his blade go back to its normal size. This was actually exciting. A smirk was on Daichi's face seeing as how this was probably a test if he would be a strong enough leader. Well, maybe he wasn't.

Dude never thought that he was truly the strongest nor that he will always be the leader, but he just wanted to get on with this and die when he dies. It's what happened when he was alive in the realm of the living though he has no clear memory of those days, he still knows that everyone will be defeated at one point and everyone will be replaced. Finally, the Jackal friend of Hunter's underwent the transformation. He was now in his resurrected state. Smiling with his eyes somehow gleaming, Daichi thought that it was a bit extravagant, but it fit this man's persona. The blades turned into guns. A mask which you could consider as his old hollow mask, but who knows?

Daichi chuckled through the mask as he eyed the man through the holes of his mask. Asking him to make the first move? He really was a gambling man. As a gentleman, Hunter just couldn't let one attack first when he clearly wanted to gamble. What a sick habit which would lead to death if he continued. Though if he was good enough, he'd last for a good hundred or so years more going by that style. The man said through his mask " Huh. You really wanna gamble, eh? That's cool." seeing now that the other person was in his resurrected form. A wise decision, and it was also wise to just standby. This battle will drag on, and maybe all in a ten mile radius will die. Ooh, exciting.

Jumping or perhaps skipping from his place toward Jackal's position, he disappeared in a blur and a sound followed, appearing at the right of the man Hunter had his blade directed at the lower body of the man. Directed at the waist to be exact, planning to cripple him not kill him since he might need him in the near future, but it was a gamble to aim for a spot like that. His hand would get cut off if he kept it near his waist as Daichi roared like a beast that he was continuing his run toward him with his blade extending towards Jackal's waist.
    Back to top Go down
    Stradat

Back in the game Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Back in the game   Back in the game EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:37 pm

The Snake looked into the horizon with a smile; things were getting interested. He'd simply wait; if the attacks got real intense, he could hide one of his own into the background. Though, being Espada, they could probably detect Reiatsu good enough to pinpoint it's location. However, he didn't like stereotypes, so whom was he to argue this? An Espada could prove this; this fight could prove it. He would tap his claws against his rough-skin, beating it gently like they were human fingernails. He was bored; this fight wouldn't be good for him. He'd die in this fight; he lose easily. He still looked at both fighters; he made sure he could have both hands up to defend against a normal attack, or notice it soon enough to dodge it on his feet. Svolochi... he thought. He keened his eyes steadily on their bodies.
    Back to top Go down
    The Jackal
    Espada
    Espada
    The Jackal

Back in the game Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Back in the game   Back in the game EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:06 am

[Lolz, lets rewind to the past then]

IC:

The previous attack that Daichi decided to carry on was avoided through the use of a Sonido. The Arrancar appeared where he now stood, in the same spot that he released his resurrection. Lucius also noticed something during the time of Daichi's attack. The Espada was able to extend his blade somehow, a neat little trick, one that Lucius will have to look out for. The Jackal was now patiently waiting for Daichi to make a move, it was only natural that they would step it up a notch. "My appearance here has been a gamble all along. Now let us carry on with this game". The Jackal simply stated as he prepared his weapons for an attack. Daichi made his move and appeared on the right hand side of the Jackal. And yet again that blade was aimed at him, instinctively the Jackal acknowledged and reacted to the attack. The man made a 180 turn, while the pistol in the right hand parried the blade. At the same time the pistol in his left rose quickly, and by squeezing the trigger, the Jackal released a concussive blast of sound based energy from his pistol.

The blast carried a rippling effect that moved rather swiftly. And considering the distance of three feet between the two. Daichi was in danger of getting overwhelmed by a blast of reasonable proportion in size. The blast was not like your regular tiny bullets. It was something of a much grander scale, at the moment about half the size of the Cero that Lucius fired off before. The Jackal was still expecting Daichi to somehow follow up by extending his blade. And so during this time, a pair of cards manifested from their case and hovered about the waistline of the Jackal. The cards were merely meant as a defensive measure against Daichi's attacks. A swift attack and a formidable defense was put into play. It was now the blade verses the gun, but they say the pen is often stronger than the knife. That was neither here nor there of course, since such a phrase can be used in a different context. The Jackal was ready for offense as he was for defense. What about the young warrior? At the moment he seems to be staying out of the fight.
    Back to top Go down
    Hunter
    Espada
    Espada
    Hunter

Back in the game Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Back in the game   Back in the game EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:07 am

Why oh why? The young man immediately jumped back as his blade was blocked by one of the man's pistols and the other free one was aimed at him. Dammit. Yelling " Hair Brigade as the blast approached him, his black hair covered his front immediately and took the blast for him. It still hurt and he was pushed back, but it would've been worse if it had connected. As of now, he was about a yard away from the man and he smirked as the hair extended and looked like porcupine spines. Moving forward about a foot making it even harder to dodge, this man would be struck by it if he didn't have super duper sharp reflexes.

His hair returning to its original state with him sighing a little, he smirked a bit and said " That was troublesome. If they taught us that at school, that school would be shut down by Board of Education." chuckling at the end of it even though he was in a serious situation he still made a joke or two. Coughing a little bit, he didn't want this battle to continue. He was a valuable asset to the Espada and Daichi believed he would need him some time soon. Growling a little bit, he spit up some blood and then went back to concentrating on the fight.

This man's abilities were still rather unknown, but Hunter knew that it had something to do with force and reiatsu... What was it? Was it just reiatsu alone? The reiatsu emitting from the bullet-like shot was threatening and it was cool as well. Oh, this shit is going down it seems. Haha.
    Back to top Go down
    Stradat

Back in the game Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Back in the game   Back in the game EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:35 pm

He flexed his body, pressing to the sand with his hands as the superiors kept on fighting. He gave a strange finger gesture into the sand; he did a little trick, regardless of whether they saw it or not. Some Spirit Energy went under the sand, solidifying into multiple masses, materializing as a real creature. He smirked; his trap went to the King of Espada, who stood in their place, thinking about something. Comrade... enjoy it the Arrancar thought to himself. Their exact location was hidden due to the shit loads of Reiatsu in the area; they would be pretty damn lucky to see where it was. The sand almost insured it wouldn't be found easily, but he was unsure. The creatures eased in on the King of Espada's location, going to target his feet with no clue of what would happen. He hoped for the best with a dark, sinister smile. "Comrade-Gambler, do you really like shooting other men? It struck me as a surprise," Stradat stated. Now, his true fighting personality would come out. He was a charmer; no, he was a confusing man. He did what he could to make them crack, and lose all moral thoughts. He loved to see this; he was cruel like that.
    Back to top Go down
    The Jackal
    Espada
    Espada
    The Jackal

Back in the game Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Back in the game   Back in the game EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:37 pm

The concussive blast of sound energy from the Jackal had hit its target. However, the damage caused by it wasn't what he desired, it was too much at a bare minimum. Rewinding back to what had truly happened. The Jackal's attack was defended against by what appeared to be strands of hair. These strands were able to lessen the damage caused, and once again Daichi followed up. Lucius escaped the wrath of the Espada by performing a Sonido. One that took him backward 10 feet and out of range of Daichi's attack. The Jackal reappeared with the gun in his right hand aimed in Daichi's direction. A Cero was being generated, a rather powerful one. It was in that moment that a smirk appeared on the Jackal's face. The hand which was aimed at Daichi was then directed at the man with the strange accent below. "I have seen enough and so all bets are off for now. Seize your movements comrade, least you wanna be blow away by this Cero". The Jackal flashed a smile and then sighed, carrying on any longer would be pointless.

Pretending to be serious is not the same as actually being serious. Lucius spun the pistol in his left hand using his index finger before it came to a stop. The pistol was then placed within its holster to signify that this little meeting was however. It was then that he actually noticed something after careful observation.
    "How snake like of him, most intriguing. I am willing to bet he managed to seize a lot of preys doing that". The eyes of the Jackal soon set upon Daichi. The leader had said something truly retarded earlier on. Could it be his nerves that are getting the better of him? "I can't say I follow your school reference. For the lack of a better word, it is far too human like for my taste. Sounds like you've been spending too much time observing the humans. Ya kno' I think I will join your little army and see how it goes. Now tell me, how exactly does this army of yours work? I have heard rumors, but nothing for definite. I was told through the grapevine that the stronger Arrancar in Las Noches are assigned numbers. So tell me, which number would I be?".

The Jackal was still on the defensive, as marked by the cards still active and the pistol in his hand. Today could be the day where he is given a new purpose in life. The Jackal was looking forward to what laid ahead for him. That was unless Daichi had other things in mind for him. The Jackal couldn't yet trust this person, besides there is no honor among thieves and gamblers alike.
    Back to top Go down
    Hunter
    Espada
    Espada
    Hunter

Back in the game Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Back in the game   Back in the game EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:55 pm

Finally, the battle had ended. He didn't wish for this battle to continue any longer. The snake's attack failed since it sprung up during the second stage of his technique successfully defending against the technique before it reached him. Smirking, the young man said " Aye. I have been observing 'em for too long it seems. I got an open spot. Segunda Espada. Will ya accept that position, Jackal~?" eyeing the Jackal carefully. Of course, none of them put their defenses down, but none of them were attacking each other either.

Looking at the snake, Daichi said " Now, my snake friend, what's with the yebut?" taking a word which came from the mouth of the snake in order to mock him, it was a nice plan, but he chose the wrong time. Normally, he'd decapitate him, but it seems the soon to be Segunda Espada had an interest in him. Perhaps for him to be his Fraccion? A snake and a Jackal? Imagining it in his head he released a slight chuckle which faded away immediately.

[ Thank God it's over. ]
    Back to top Go down
    Stradat

Back in the game Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Back in the game   Back in the game EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:19 pm

"Comrade, you dare insult me? You don't even know what that word means! If Reiatsu, meant nothing, I would burn eat your entire body whole." The Snake replied with crossed arms. He looked towards the Jackal with a curious stare; what did the Segunda have in store for him now? It interested him on what could happen now that he was going to be taken; it intrigued his head to the muscles inside him.
    Back to top Go down
    The Jackal
    Espada
    Espada
    The Jackal

Back in the game Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Back in the game   Back in the game EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:34 pm

The transition from crossing blades and fancy battle quotes, to the more relaxing talking and acceptance happened smoothly. The Jackal's Cero that was being charged soon dissipated as the man decided against shooting the snake. The Captain soon blinked and placed his weapons within their respective holster. It was then that he returned to his sealed state. The wind blew and a smirk appeared on the face of the Jackal. His teal colored hair rested on his shoulders, Falacata blades back in their respective sheathes. The Arrancar placed both hands in his pockets and leaned forward in a lazy manner. The Jackal soon pulled his right hand from his pocket and scratch the back of his head. "Segunda Espada? Doesn't seem like such a bad rank. But tell me, just which number are you? And whats more, how do we tell who is given what number?". The Jackal soon glanced towards the snake. There was something he needed to confirm and he needed an answer immediately.

"Hey, serpent. Which will you choose, death or to follow me? The choice is yours, but I would love an answer right about now. I wager that you might end up dead if I don't receive a reply". The segunda Espada flashed a smile in the direction of the serpent. Whether or not the man was joking had yet to be seen. The Jackal on the other hand didn't want to force the man either. The Jackal was now beginning to get a little bored and perhaps its time to move along.
    Back to top Go down
    Hunter
    Espada
    Espada
    Hunter

Back in the game Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Back in the game   Back in the game EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:56 pm

Some wind swirled around his body covering him entirely as he had returned back to his sealed state. Holding his blade for its sheath was blown away. The Jackal had asked an interesting and logical question. The young man said " I am the Cero Espada." turning around to face left as he said that to reveal his Espada tattoo. On his right arm with black ink on the beginning of his arm, he showed the tattoo of the leader of all Arrancars and hollows. He whistled loudly as an arrancar with less reiatsu than even the snake appeared.

Daichi spoke again " If you'll allow me, Jack, I shall have this arrancar, Joe Tattoo, put the number of Segunda on any part of your body that you wish." pointing over to the crouched arrancar beside him, the arrancar would begin slowly toward Jackal with black ink all over his right hand. The relief in reiatsu would cause one to pass out if someone was there the entire time. Two Espadas, both of high-rank, releasing and sealing their resurreccion at the same time would really mess up the weaker person. In fact, the only reason Joe Tattoo was still standing was because he was used to battles like this.

Nevertheless, Joe had sweat all over his face. His appearance was a bald person with a brown thick mustache with tattoos all over his body and even face. Then he wore nothing but the pants. Daichi was having trouble standing up right now cause he was sleepy and hungry as hell. His stomach rumbling as his eyes were kept open barely. Saying " 'Scuse me." looking back at the snake, Hunter said " I believe you should listen to him, Venomous predator." nodding at that. His stomach continued to rumble.
    Back to top Go down
    Stradat

Back in the game Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Back in the game   Back in the game EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:33 pm

"Tsk, Tsk Comrade. You shouldn't wager, or else you'll lose it all on one gamble? But thats life, is it not, Comrade? And... you're threatening a dead man with death? Not to be rude, but I already died; threatening to kill me once more isn't too threatening. However, you amuse me, Comrade-Jackal. I'll train under you and so on, not follow." He crossed his arms, not planning on saying one more word to his new teacher. He didn't really care for the Cero's opinions, or orders; he was no follower. He led himself, and didn't like to follow the things of others; he had his dignity.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Back in the game Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Back in the game   Back in the game Empty

Back to top Go down

Back in the game
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next