Bleach Chronicles
JOIN THIS COOL NEW BLEACH SITE OR YOU'LL REGRET IT!
Bleach Chronicles
JOIN THIS COOL NEW BLEACH SITE OR YOU'LL REGRET IT!
Bleach Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Chronicles

A spankin' new Bleach site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Ultra Synch Template
Acuatico Destrucción W.I.P EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:30 am by Shiroyasha Kuran

» Laxus vs. the ugly color
Acuatico Destrucción W.I.P EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:04 am by Hunter

» Bleached Soul RP
Acuatico Destrucción W.I.P EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:39 pm by Guest

» BleachForbiddenGates
Acuatico Destrucción W.I.P EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:50 am by Guest

» Affiliate with Memories of the Future
Acuatico Destrucción W.I.P EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:10 am by Guest

» Bleach: Memories of the Future (AD)
Acuatico Destrucción W.I.P EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:01 am by Guest

» The RPG Haven (Affiliation)
Acuatico Destrucción W.I.P EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:17 pm by Guest

» Bleach Online Evolution
Acuatico Destrucción W.I.P EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:48 am by Father Anderson

» Bleach Evo
Acuatico Destrucción W.I.P EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:23 am by Father Anderson

Top posters
Hunter
Acuatico Destrucción W.I.P Vote_lcapAcuatico Destrucción W.I.P Voting_barAcuatico Destrucción W.I.P Vote_rcap 
Kutsū Hōyō
Acuatico Destrucción W.I.P Vote_lcapAcuatico Destrucción W.I.P Voting_barAcuatico Destrucción W.I.P Vote_rcap 
Sora
Akuma
Drake
kakesu JP
Father Anderson
The Jackal
Havoc
Charming One
Affiliates
Acuatico Destrucción W.I.P Naruto10-2-1 Acuatico Destrucción W.I.P Button10

Acuatico Destrucción W.I.P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drazon Fukkashi
Espada
Espada
Drazon Fukkashi

Acuatico Destrucción W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Acuatico Destrucción W.I.P   Acuatico Destrucción W.I.P EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:30 pm

Resurrección Name: Acuatico Destrucción (Water Destruction)

Release Phrase:Break Down The Shore Acuatico Destrucción

Animal Representation:

Spoiler:

Drazon's animal representation is a krakken. Rather pointy head with a unique body. The Krakken is blue and white which is its primary color scheme.

Family:Ice/Snow,Water

Sealed Resurrección:

Spoiler:

Sealed the blade is rather short with blue swiggly lines going from the bottom to top. The blade is silver on the edges and black on the inside with a sharp near hook on its top. This blade is rather short, about the size of the small daisho blade.

Initial Release:
Spoiler:

In this form. Drazon looks rather different. You can see he has a very thick but light coding of blue bone. These bones form like a jacket around Drazon's upper body. And under the jacket you can see that Drazon's skin is rather black. His lower body is covered in a thick layer of white boy and you can see the black skin underlined within the bone. Along with the blue bone boots with 2 pointy sides that are used for Drazon to glide underwater. And as for the back of the head of Drazon he has what appears to be 2 long ears that shoot out ice and let Drazon fly within the sky and move swiftly underwater. Drazon's eyes are teal with black pupils and he wields a staff with 2 different endings. The staff is forged of unbreakable bone and the tips are sharp dense ice blades. Formed like half of the yin and yang symbol.

Ultimate Ability:

This is Drazon's ultimate for a reason. It shoots out atleast 676 yards of water. These yards form an orb of water thats at the temperature of absolute zero. The only person who can withstand the cold water is its creator Drazon. The trick of this ultimate ability is that the water is very dense and makes the opponent very useless. It would reduce regular speed to half speed and a shunpo to half speed and the same for sonido etc. This water can be manipulated by Drazon at his will but overtime will just stand still.

Innate Ability:

Congelado Cero- Instead of your average cero that creates a giant explosion on impact this cero is rather simple. It shoots out a neon sky blue color beam about the size of Drazon's hand and once the beam hits the target instead of exploding it causes a gas of freezing air. 2 degrees which will give a bad case of frostbite that can actually cause slower motion of the body.

Techniques:

Name:Acuatico Tormenta
Level:Non Release/ Release
Types:Offense,Defense
Effect:By pointing his staff in a certain direction a storm of water shaped like a tornado is shot into that direction. Its rather large and about the size of 2 full grown trees. The power of this storm is destructive and it consist of snow,ice shards, and water. And all this is a -2.3 degrees. Enough to freeze someone to death and the destructive power of this can even break bones combined with the shards one can be shredded up to nothing.

Duration/Post Usage:1
Preparation Posts:1
Cool Down:2
Charge:???

2.Name:Acuatico Curación
Level:Regular/Ress
Types:Defense
Effect: Creating a ball of water Drazon is able to heal himself or an ally by placing them into a condencing water that uses the unique ability that high speed regeneration uses. But at a slower rate this ability is almost the same to the way the saiyans use to heal themselves in drazon ball z

Duration/Post Usage:
Preparation Posts:
Cool Down:
Charge:

Last edited by Drazon Fukkashi on Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:07 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Espada
Espada
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Acuatico Destrucción W.I.P   Acuatico Destrucción W.I.P EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:41 am

Add some limits to your ultimate ability and innate ability. Cause I know it takes 2 posts, but after that, everyone is dead. Even me and I'm a swimmer.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachchronicles.rpg-board.net
Hunter
Espada
Espada
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Acuatico Destrucción W.I.P   Acuatico Destrucción W.I.P EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:45 am

Alright, do your enemies see the dome being made therefore have the chance to escape?
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Espada
Espada
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Acuatico Destrucción W.I.P   Acuatico Destrucción W.I.P EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:50 am

Your Cero. All you got is a cool down. I said limits/weakness, yo. And the water obviously has reiatsu meaning they can get the fuck out, right? I still need more, mate.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Espada
Espada
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Acuatico Destrucción W.I.P   Acuatico Destrucción W.I.P EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:29 am

The reiatsu usage for creating a dome and 'releasing' that much water would mean you'd exhaust your reiatsu immediately after using it and all that shit goes to hell. So, the cool down means nothing since you're reiatsu ain't much. Moving on, how long does this dome last?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acuatico Destrucción W.I.P   Acuatico Destrucción W.I.P Empty

Back to top Go down

Acuatico Destrucción W.I.P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Chronicles :: Creation Area :: Resurrección Creation-
Jump to: