Bleach Chronicles
JOIN THIS COOL NEW BLEACH SITE OR YOU'LL REGRET IT!
Bleach Chronicles
JOIN THIS COOL NEW BLEACH SITE OR YOU'LL REGRET IT!
Bleach Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Chronicles

A spankin' new Bleach site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Latest topics
    » Ultra Synch Template
    kitsunaka the sword of pure light[w.i.p} EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:30 am by Shiroyasha Kuran

» Laxus vs. the ugly color
    kitsunaka the sword of pure light[w.i.p} EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:04 am by Hunter

» Bleached Soul RP
    kitsunaka the sword of pure light[w.i.p} EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:39 pm by Guest

» BleachForbiddenGates
    kitsunaka the sword of pure light[w.i.p} EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:50 am by Guest

» Affiliate with Memories of the Future
    kitsunaka the sword of pure light[w.i.p} EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:10 am by Guest

» Bleach: Memories of the Future (AD)
    kitsunaka the sword of pure light[w.i.p} EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:01 am by Guest

» The RPG Haven (Affiliation)
    kitsunaka the sword of pure light[w.i.p} EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:17 pm by Guest

» Bleach Online Evolution
    kitsunaka the sword of pure light[w.i.p} EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:48 am by Father Anderson

» Bleach Evo
    kitsunaka the sword of pure light[w.i.p} EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:23 am by Father Anderson

Top posters
    Hunter
    kitsunaka the sword of pure light[w.i.p} Vote_lcapkitsunaka the sword of pure light[w.i.p} Voting_barkitsunaka the sword of pure light[w.i.p} Vote_rcap 
    Kutsū Hōyō
    kitsunaka the sword of pure light[w.i.p} Vote_lcapkitsunaka the sword of pure light[w.i.p} Voting_barkitsunaka the sword of pure light[w.i.p} Vote_rcap 
    Sora
    Akuma
    Drake
    kakesu JP
    Father Anderson
    The Jackal
    Havoc
    Charming One
    Affiliates
    kitsunaka the sword of pure light[w.i.p} Naruto10-2-1 kitsunaka the sword of pure light[w.i.p} Button10

kitsunaka the sword of pure light[w.i.p}

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Riku

kitsunaka the sword of pure light[w.i.p} Empty
    PostSubject: kitsunaka the sword of pure light[w.i.p}   kitsunaka the sword of pure light[w.i.p} EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:51 pm

Zanpakuto

Zanpakuto Name:kitsunaka

Level:

Family:light

Manifestation:
    Spoiler:

Inner World:kitsunaka the sword of pure light[w.i.p} Silence_please_by_neloqua_at_flickr

Sealed Zanpakuto:kitsunaka the sword of pure light[w.i.p} AAAAAkKxhl4AAAAAAHXB9w

Shikai

Release Phrase:Light shine bright

Shikai Appearance:kitsunaka the sword of pure light[w.i.p} Attachment

Shikai Ability:Control light

Bankai

Bankai Name:

Bankai Release Phrase:

Bankai Appearance:

Bankai Ability:

Techniques:

Name:
    Level: